Tuesday, May 12, 2015

So many awesome D-Backs relics from Bob Walk the Plank!

Matt, of the blog Bob Walk the Plank, has unloaded a plethora of D-Backs goodness on me once again!

When he asked me about the trade I told him I'd need to see if I could find some Pirates and then a couple of days later a package arrived in my mailbox.

I still need to find some Pirates, but I will hit you back Matthew!

Here is what Matt sent.

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but 7 Brandon Webb relic cards. You will see 5 different ones but that is because Matt sent 2 of the Fleer Tradition Stand Outs pants card.








Here are two awesome Luis Gonzalez cards!



Next is a Chris Young jersey card!




This 2014 Topps Chrome Black Refractor of Martin Prado is numbered to 100!


This Topps HD Steve Finley card was probably my favorite that Matt sent because it's so cool looking! The baseball is acetate so the jersey really pops! 


















Thanks again Matt for all the awesome cards! I will find some Pirates to return the favor!

2 comments:

  1. No problem. Glad I have a place to send Dbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt always sends great cards. I've said it to others before, and I'll say it again. He's great to trade with.

    ReplyDelete